1. 1 packet of Minced Meat.
2. 1 whole egg.
3. Half a cup of bread crumbs.
4. Powdered Garlic ( you can use fresh ones).
5. Powdered Rosemary.
6. Powdered Parsley .
7. Seasoning of choice ( salt, black pepper, Knorr cubes, grill spice)
Method for Meatballs
1. In a bowl add bread crumbs and pour 2-3 table spoons of water.
2. In the same bowl add whisked egg , minced meat ,spices , herbs and mix all together until is finely combine .
3. Mold into balls and put in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
4. Place a pan on medium high heat and pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
5. Fry meatballs until brown on each sides .
6. Remove pan from fire and prepare for tomato sauce.
1. Place a pan on medium high heat pour in blended tomato ,canned tomato and paprika into the pan.
2. Fry for 10 minutes , keep stirring occasionally.
3. Reduce heat to low and gently add fried meatballs .
4. Add seasoning and 1 cooking spoon of water if too thick for you.
5. Allow to steamer for 5mins.
6. Tomato meatballs all done!!
PASTA ( I used Farfalle type of pasta)
1. Place a pot with 2 big cups of water, add salt and 2 tables spoon of olive oil.
2. When water comes to a boil, add pasta and allow to cook for 7
3. Wash pasta under running cold water .
4. Place on medium high heat with half a cup of water to cook all through for 5 minutes.
5. Pasta is ready to be served with tomato meatballs sauce.
Thank you for reading my blog ..! X