FLUFFY PANCAKES WITH NUTELLA FILLING.!
1. All Purpose Flour
2. 1 teaspoon of Baking powder
4. 2 Eggs
6. A pinch of salt
7. 2 cups of Milk
8. Vanilla Extract
METHOD OF MAKING PANCAKES.
* Scope tablespoons of Nutella on a flat plate , the amount that will be Enough for your batter and Freeze for 45 minutes in the Fridge.
* In a bowl sieve floor, add sugar , baking powder and pinch of salt.
* In another bowl, break the eggs , separate egg white from yolk. Add just the yolk, milk and vanilla.
* In a separate bowl beat the egg white until it becomes fluffy with a clear white color.
* In the bowl of the dry ingredients, add the yolk, milk and vanilla mixture and mix together until you get your perfect pancake consistency.
* In the same bowl you in-cooperate your egg white mixture , " DONT BEAT/ MIX".
* Place a non- stick pan on medium heat, add butter for frying. Then You add a scope of batter ,your frozen Nutella and half of your first scope of batter on the Nutella .
* Fry until Golden Brown.
* Enjoy your Fluffy Pancakes stuffed with Nutella.