1. 6 Large Potatoes
2. 500g of UnSalted Butter
3.30g of dried Basil
4. 70g of dried parsely
8. Salt and Black pepper to taste.
METHOD FOR HASSEL BACK POTATOES.
1. Wash the potatoes and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Slice a little part of the bottom of the potatoes so it balances on the tray.
4. Cut the potatoes vertically 3/4( more than half way) from one side to the end.
5. Place a pot on medium high heat add butter, dried parsely cloves of garlic , dried basil & rosemary until it starts to simmer for like 5-7 minutes.
6. Use a baking brush rub half of the mixture on the potatoes.
7. Put the Potatoes in the Oven to Bake For 25minutes.
8. After 25 minutes brush the rest of the mixture on the potatoes and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
9. Add cheese and put the potatoes back in the oven for 5 minutes for the cheese to melt.
10. You can and serve your potatoes with any side dish of choice, I used Steak tho.ENJOY..!
INGRIDENTS FOR STEAK
1. Beef steak
2. Olive oil
3. Grill seasoning
4. Dried herbs and curry
5. Dried garlic, Onga and pepper
6. Lemon juice
METHOD FOR STEAK.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2.Marinate steak with seasoning,herbs, garlic , lemon Juice, Soye sauce and olive oil For an hour or more in the fridge.
3. After an hour put in the oven to cook for 25-35 minutes or until cooked through.
Thank You For reading my recipe make you check other recipe on AishaZkitchen.
Send me pictures on my social media when you try out the recipe and follow me too.
Facebook page - AishaZkitchen
Thank you X!