GIZDODO WITH A TWIST FOR AISHAZKITCHEN.!!
Heyyyy Guys! I hope Y'all are having a good week so far .. So basically AishaZkitchen twist in the Gizdodo recipe is Stir Fry Gizdodo!!!
Ingredients for Gizdodo
0. 2 Ripe Plantains chopped into strip shapes.
0. 1 large red bell pepper chopped (paprika)
0. 1 large yellow bell pepper chopped
0. Gizzard ( I used chicken gizzard)
0. Spring onions chopped
0. Seasonings ( Onga and yaggi/dried pepper)
0. Dried herbs ( parsley, Basil, curry powder)
0. Paprika powder and garlic powder.
0. Cooking oil
0. A pinch of Salt to taste.
METHOD of Making Gizdodo
0. Cook gizzard with herbs , garlic powder and seasoning for 15-20 mins or until cooked to your desire
0. In a medium Size Wok , fry plantain until golden brown and place aside
0. Fry gizzard in the Wok and place aside
0. In the Wok , add chopped vegetables and Stir fry for 5-7mins
0. Add herbs and seasonings , pour in the gizzard and plantain into the Wok
0. Add 1 tablespoon of paprika powder and half a cup of water and stir fry for 3mins .
ENJOY YOUR YUMMY PLATE OF AISHAZKITCHEN GIZDODO
Make sure you follow your Social Media accounts
Snap chat - Aishaa_umar
Facebook Page - AishaZkitchen .
Thank you for reading My Recipe, Make Sure you comment and Send your Feedbacks X!