I know it’s been literally almost year since my last post , so much has happened I mean SO MUCH!!! . From my blog been hacked to getting it back to it crashing again and blah blah. I mean there is only little one can handle and yes I am back to my forever loyal starting point my “blogger spot”. So I am sorry for been away for this long but I am back with more YUMMY RECIPES and INTRESTING LIFESTYLE POSTs. SO let’s jump right into this JUICY HOMEMADE BURGER.
As you can see from the picture for this beef burger, I used black burger buns because it was during Halloween period I created the recipe.
LIST OF INGRIDENTS
· 500g of minced meat ( it created 4 big beef patties )
· A pack of 4 burger buns
· 1 medium size lettuce
· 1 medium cucumber
· 2 large tomatoes
· Burger sauce ( 3tablespoons of ketchup , 2 tablespoons of mayo, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of dried chilli, a pinch of salt and a pinch of dried parsley cause parsley makes everything better)
· Seasoning for the patties ( garlic powder , ginger powder, grill seasoning , half teaspoon of rosemary ,black pepper , grill seasoning and a pinch of salt )
· Cheese slices
· Sunflower oil
· Bamboo skewers
METHOD OF MAKING HOMEMADE BURGERS
· In a bowl mix together your minced meat with all the seasonings listed above for molding the patties
· Mold the minced meat into balls then press it into with your palms until it becomes a flat circle repeat this step until you get four burger patties
· Place a frying pan on medium heat and drizzle some sunflower oil in the pan , place the patties in the pan to fry for 7 minutes on each sides
· The patties will lose oil making it to bind firm together , flip over on the other side for another 7 minutes until it is brown
· Lower the heat to low heat place the cheese slices on each patty , you can use one or more slice on the patty then put a lid on the pan to help make the cheese melt
· Place the pan with the patties aside
· Place a grill frying pan on medium heat , then you place lightly buttered buns on the grill for 2 minutes on each side ,so you get the burnt grill lines on the buns which you can`t see on mine because of black buns
· In a smaller bowl mix together all the ingredients for the burger sauce
· On flat plate, place the bottom part of the bun then you spread your burger sauce on the bun ,add your vegetables on top and the patty and lastly the top most part of your bun with a spread of the burger sauce .
ENJOY YOUR HOMEMADE BEEF BURGERS.
PS I served mine with some oven grilled fries.
Thank you for reading my post, don’t forget to follow me on my socials for cook along and recipes tips.
Also stop by my Youtube channel and show some love -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYI97dO_k3E
FACEBOOK PAGE - Aishazkitchen