INGREDIENTS FOR PESTO SAUCE.
1. 1 Packet of fresh Parsely.
2. 1/2 a Packet of Basil.
3. 1 Lemon.
4. 1 and 1/2 cooking spoon of olive oil.
5. 2 tablespoons of granulated garlic.
6. Parmigiano(Parmesan) cheese.
7. Salt and Black pepper.
METHOD FOR PESTO SAUCE.
1. In a blender or Food Processor, add washed Parsely, Basil, Lemon juice, Parmigiano cheese and olive oil.
2. Stop it before it gets to a smooth paste and add granulated garlic , salt and pepper.
3. Blend until smooth paste.
4. You have your beautiful Pesto Sauce.
My Pesto Pasta Recipe has Chicken bites ( I used leftover grilled chicken) and Mushrooms.
METHOD FOR STIR CHICKEN BITES AND MUSHROOMS.
1. Place a pan on medium high heat, add 1 cooking spoon of olive oil.
2. Add Chopped Mushrooms in the pan and sauté for 3-4 minutes until nice brown color.
3. Reduce heat to medium, add Chicken Bites and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add Seasoings For Taste.
PASTA ( I used Penne Pasta in this Recipe).
1. Place a pot with 2 measuring cups of Water, add salt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil .
2. When the water is at it's boiling point, add pasta and allow it to cook for 7-10 minutes.
3. Before you drain your pasta get half a cup of starch water and keep aside.
4. Then, wash pasta under running cold water.
5. Place the pot of pasta back on low heat .
6. Add Pesto sauce into Pasta.
7. Add stir fry chicken bites and mushrooms.
8. Add half cup of starch water and 2-3 tablespoons of grated Parmigiano cheese.
9. Stir together and Serve your bowl of Happiness ( PESTO PASTA)..
When you try this Recipe please feel free to share your pictures with me. Make sure you Follow my blog. Thank you for reading my blog. X.!