Ingredients For Suya.
1. 1 kilo of beef.
2. Suya pepper( yajin Suya/ garin Kuli Kuli)
3. 1 teaspoon of Garlic powder.
4. 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
5. 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
6. 1 cooking spoon of vegetable oil.
7. 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
8. 1 teaspoon of Ginger Powder.
9. 1 sachet of Onga.
Method For Suya.
1.Cut beef into thin fillets.
2.Put the fillets on the skewers and keep aside.
3. In a clean bowl put vegetable oil, soy sauce ,lemon juice and mix together.
4. In a clean plate put mixture of dry ingredients ( Suya pepper, salt,Onga, ginger powder and garlic powder).
5.Rub the oil mixture on Suya fillets.
6.Dab the Suya fillets on the dry ingredients.
7.Cover the Suya fillets and put in the fridge to marinate for 45 minutes.
8. Grill in a preheated oven for 30 minutes , while grilling turn on each sides.
9. Enjoy Your Homemade Suya.!!
Thank you for reading my Suya recipe, follow me if you haven't and leave your comments!
Feel free to send pictures if you try the recipe.
Thank You. X!!